Amazon's Scifi Extravaganza

The good news: You can save up to 70% on a panoply of SFF DVDs and Blu-ray discs. The bad news: The sale ends today. Just found out this morning. . .:-(

So head on out there is you want to save a bundle on blockbusters like the Star Wars, the Harry Potter, and the Batman movies. The promotion includes various anime series such as Naruto. And, of course, all those X-Files, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, The Dresden Files, Stargate, and more boxsets.

I'll peruse that list to see what they have to offer, for last year the money I saved more than offset the cost of shipping and handling!

Check it out here!

2 commentaires:

Todd said...

The Stargate SG-1 complete series is a steal at only $104 ($330 retail). I picked it up a few years back during one of these, but even then I paid $160-ish. It's not blu-ray I know, but still a great deal! I sold my individual sets and used the cash for this collection. Much tidier :)

Patrick said...

Just checked this morning to see if prices had gone up in dramatic fashion, and I discovered that most titles are still heavily discounted. I saw some Smallville boxsets for 75% off!

So take a look, as it might be worth your while...=)