Musical Interlude


Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)
Uploaded by UniversalMusicGroup

When the song "My Generation" was released that summer, Limp Bizkit fans knew that the upcoming album was going to be something special. Which is why so many people were pissed when Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water was postponed.

I remember driving home from work when the radio DJ announced that the new Limp Bizbit video would premiere that night. And just like that, "Rollin'" joined "Nookie" as my favorite LB tracks.

Too bad the band went down the crapper. . .

3 commentaires:

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I wrote a paper on LB in the 7th grade. It was for my computer class and we were learning to format papers and add pictures and what not. It was pretty darn good from what I remember (I got an A lol)

Anonymous said...

i think the chorography in the video was a sign of the band future just rember gotta have FAITH

Anonymous said...

In my opinion the best song on that record was "Take a Look Around"