Ian McDonald contest winners!

Thanks to the kind folks at Pyr, our five winners will get their hands on a copy of Ian McDonald's soon-to-be-released Cyberabad Days. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

I'm almost done with this collection of short stories set in the futuristic India of River of Gods, and it's a fantastic read!

The winners are:

- Mike Geehan, from Houston, Texas, USA

- Doug Yoho, from Wichita, Kansas, USA

- Chad Baum, from New York, New York, USA

- Christopher Rowe, from Lexington, Kentucky, USA

- Natalia Shabaltas, from Goleta, California, USA

Thanks to all the participants!

5 commentaires:

Unknown said...

I haven't won anything since the Thanksgiving turkey raffle in elementary school. I thank you for this opportunity to feel special once again.

I'm a regular reader of this blog, after having discovered it about a year ago. It has helped me through a period of stagnation whereupon I could not locate any good fantasy authors after having read many of the best the genre could offer.

I've just finished the Malazan series and have also read, and enjoyed, McDonald's first book, River of Gods.

Keep on blogging my friend.

Unknown said...

Hi Pat,

Thanks so much! It feels good to win something for once. Can't wait to get my hands on the book!

Christopher said...

This is fantastic! Yay! I loved River of Gods and actually even used one of the stories from this collection, "Little Goddess," in a sf/fantasy writing class I taught a couple of years ago. I was also privileged to meet Ian McDonald, albeit briefly, when were both Hugo finalists at the WorldCon in Glasgow a couple of years ago. Thanks for the book, Pat, and thanks for this website.

Dadawa said...

Woooo hoooo... Thanks Pat, I will certainly be looking forward to receiving the book, and keep the blog going... It is a great source for good reads for all of us!

Doug said...

ROCK ON!! Thank you very much. I've been a regular reader (and submitter of contests-er) for a loong time now. I actually almost went out and picked up this book last week based on your review. Glad I waited.
Thanks again, Keep on bloggin and I'll keep on reading!!