Win a copy of C. S. Friedman's WINGS OF WRATH and FEAST OF SOULS



I have five copies of C. S. Friedman's Wings of Wrath (Canada, USA, Europe) for you to win, compliments of the nice folks at Daw Books. Even better, if you haven't read the first volume in The Magister trilogy, Feast of Souls (Canada, USA, Europe), Daw Books will throw in a copy of the mass market paperback to sweeten the deal even more!

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "WRATH." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted. You must also tell me if you are gunning for both titles, or just for Wings of Wrath.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

2 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I sent my entry in before reading the note about telling you if one aims at both titles or not. In my case, if I ever win, is both, please!

mosquito wenzi said...

I did the same thing. Is there a way to rectify it?