Another milestone. . .

Holy crap, I think we've created a monster!

After reaching the 300, 000th page view plateau last week, this afternoon the Hotlist welcomed its 200, 000th visitor! And to think that when I started all this I was dreaming of one day reaching 1000 visitors!:-)

Once again, let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who drops by every now and then, helping me keep this nuthouse on track! The last six months have seen this blog grow to unbelievable proportions.

I'll try to keep up the good work!;-)

9 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

I think I've contributed about 10,000 of those page views by myself...
Oh, yes, congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Pat.

It's great to see how well the site has been doing. And all those competitions you've given us have been great.

Hopefully, karma will swing some more good fortune your way (your own writing career for instance).

Cheers.

Unknown said...

Congrats and thank you for doing what you do.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You rock, dude! :)

DesLily said...

Congratulations on the huge numbers!!

Stacia said...

Wow, Pat! Congrats on so many views! That is absolutely fabulous!

Anonymous said...

No wonder I've never won any of your free books.
Congrats--this is my fav place to view, you do such a great job.

Anonymous said...

I've really come to rely on your reviews, and I'm sure it is the same with many others. Congrats and many thanks!
Joan

Aidan Moher said...

Congrats, Pat! Those are some truly impressive numbers!

~Aidan
A Dribble of Ink