A Jacqueline Carey Encore!


Hi there!

With the imminent release of Kushiel's Scion (Canada, USA, Europe) in paperback and with the upcoming publication of Kushiel's Justice (Canada, USA) in June, I already told you guys that Jake and I will be interviewing Jacqueline pretty soon. In addition, I will have signed copies of Kushiel's Justice up for grabs at some point next month.

And even though I had a few of these for you to win last spring, just to whet your appetite I have two autographed hardcover editions of Kushiel's Scion for you guys, compliments of Candace at Warner Books!;-)

The rules are the same as usual. First off, you need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "SCION." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

3 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Yo, Pat: I've entered about a dozen of these contests (including this one), but I never know if my e-mails are actually getting there. When I enter "reviews@gryphonwood.net" into the "To" field, my e-mail client (MS Entourage) converts the address to the recipient nickname "no-spam." What's up with that? I always just type in exactly that -- reviews@gryphonwood.net -- and Entourage always converts it to the recipient nickname "no-spam." I THINK that my e-mails are still going to the right place. But I'm not sure. (I've included the MB identity Mister Funktastic / Banjo the Woodchuck in the last couple, if that helps to check.) Thanks!

Patrick said...

If your email doesn't rebound, you should be in the clear!

Anonymous said...

No rebounding so far. Guess all's well. Now I just need to actually win one of these things ... Thanks!