Ian McDonald contest winners!


The names of our three winners have been drawn, and each will now receive a copy of Ian McDonald's Brasyl, compliments of Pyr. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

I'm currently reading Brasyl and it rocks thus far!

The winners are:

- Klynton Jessup, from Cedar City, Utah, USA (Mordred on wotmania.com)

- Ben Beutler, from Arlington, Massachusetts, USA (scribbler on fantasybookspot.com)

- Jason M. Robertson, from Chicago, Illinois, USA

Thanks to all the participants!;-)

4 commentaires:

Redag said...

Thanks for the book! I'll review it myself at Kargadan shortly after receipt.

Wow, now I can call myself a winner again for the first time since the telescope raffle at the local astronomy club... ;)

Redag said...

For the record redag==Jason M. Robertson. :)

Klynton said...

Great! I look forward to reading this book. Thank you!

scribbler said...

Thank you Pat! I'm really looking forward to reading this one.