Win a free copy of David Keck's IN THE EYE OF HEAVEN

The good people at Tor Books have agreed to supply one lucky winner with a hardcover copy of David Keck's In the Eye of Heaven, which I have just reviewed. There has been a buzz surrounding the release of this novel ever since Steven Erikson mentioned it in an interview in January. Here's your chance to see what the book is all about, free of charge! Indeed, the winner will have his or her prize delivered right to their door!

The rules are the same as usual. I have admit that I'm perplexed by the fact that a vast number of people are unable to follow what I consider to be terribly simple rules. First off, you need to send an email at reviews@(anti-spam)gryphonwoodpress.com with the header "HEAVEN." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy. Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

1 commentaires:

JG said...

Salut Pat; this is my first visit to your blog. I like it a lot; I too am an avid reader of fantasy, and a writer of fantasy (unpublished) as well. It is very good of you to run these giveaway contests. I will visit again to read more of your reviews. All best,

Janna