News Update

Hey there!

Just thought I'd drop by and let you know what's coming up on the Hotlist!;-)

Book Reviews:

I'm still savoring Steven Erikson's House of Chains at home (who said it was the worst of the Malazan bunch???). For more info about it: Canada, USA, Europe

At work, I will now be reading Naomi Novik's Throne of Jade. I'm curious to see if this sequel will live to the high expectations generated by His Majesty's Dragon. For more info about it: Canada, USA, Europe

Interviews:

I have sent my questions to Tracy and Laura Hickman. This will be a long interview, so I'm not sure how long it will take them to answer all those questions.

Jake (from the wotmania fame) and I will have the privilege to interview Jacqueline Carey. The Q&A should be available in the next couple of weeks, which means that it will appear before the release of Carey's latest, Kushiel's Scion. For more info about it: Canada, USA, Europe

Robin Hobb has agreed to do another interview with me! Look for it around June, prior to the release of the anticipated Forest Mage. For more info about it: Canada, USA, Europe

Another interview I'm really looking forward to will be with Ian Cameron Esslemont, co-creator of the Malazan world with Steven Erikson and author of Night of Knives. Erikson has put me in contact with him, and hopefully we can do this soon! For more info about it: Canada, Europe

And of course, the full George R. R. Martin interview should be posted on May 2nd, day of my birthday!

Contests:

There will be one for a couple of copies of Naomi Novik's Black Powder War. For more info about it: Canada, USA, Europe

And as you know, I will also have three signed copies of Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel's Scion up for grabs as well!

1 commentaires:

OnigiriFB said...

Omg! I can't wait to read the interview with Jaqueline Carey, one of my favorite authors. I guess I'm going to have to get cracking at Bakker's book if Kushiel's Scion is coming out soon. Thanks for the update Pat.